Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Running Errands in the Rain....


I had a little fun with Polyvore today. I just love this color combination, and imagined a cute little style to run around in. It's great mama style (comfortable, wearable, functional items)......

Errands in the Rain

Haider Ackermann green top
€485 - shopmrsh.com

Old Navy jersey tank top
$15 - oldnavy.gap.com

Genetic Denim bootcut jeans
$79 - bluefly.com

Lanvin ballet flat
£305 - women.fashionbeans.com

Fossil handbag
$78 - forzieri.com

Casio watch
$99 - nordstrom.com

JouJou resin jewelry
£33 - johnlewis.com

Kendra Scott 14k earrings
$100 - maxandchloe.com

Dorothy Perkins turquoise jewelry
£9.50 - dorothyperkins.com

American Apparel umbrella
$24 - americanapparel.net

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love your new blog.........It look GREAT!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the idea about using a chalkboard or dry erase board for my summer to-do's......That is a great idea.....So, how are you????

Lilla said...

I love every single item!! This is one of my favourite colour combinations, too!
xxx,
Lily
http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/

Nicole Coffin. said...

Thanks Amy & Lily!