Monday, June 27, 2011

d.i.y. shelving







*the images that aren't linked can be found on my pinterest.
1. salvaged cabinet shelving found here
2. wooden corner unit found here
3. honeycomb shelving found here
4. long simple shelving found here
5. magazine holder shelves found here
6. metal piping shelves 
7. unit built around reclaimed drawers made by Rupert Blanchard
8. how neat is this tetris looking unit?!
9. wooden square shelving found here

We've been talking about fixing up our home a lot lately.  I can't get enough pretty home decor images....love them!!  I love to look at apartment therapy, design sponge, and various home decor magazines like dwell & readymade.  Where is your favorite place to find inspiring home ideas??  I'm a d.i.y. kinda girl for sure, because of cost & the personal satisfaction that comes from handmade projects.  I can't wait!!

p.s. that honeycomb shelving is my favorite favorite! ;)

2 comments:

Jordan McCollum said...

Awesome! I think the Tetris shelves might be my favorite. New follower!

Nicole Coffin. said...

Thanks for following Jordan! I'm glad I can inspire you. :)