2. Kiwi Orange Creamsicles found here.
3. Strawberry Mango popsicles found here.
4. Nutella & Greek Yogurt popsicles found here.*
5. Tea popsicles found here.
6. Whole Fruit popsicles found here.
* We actually made the nutella and yogurt pops yesterday & they turned out awesome. I picked up those same popsicle molds from Wal-Mart, and they will be used heavily for summer treats. My tip for the nutella yogurt ones is to put a huge scoop of yogurt & a huge scoop of nutella in a bowl first and swirl them around before spooning into the molds. This mixes the tangy/sweet flavors better. The kids loved them, but unless you add sweetener of some kind to the plain yogurt......well plain yogurt isn't all that great, you know? The nutella does a great job of sweetening the yogurt, but we actively had to do big licks to pick up both flavors. It was worth it though. We LOVE popsicles, and homemade ones are the BEST!!! yum.